Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Who Does Tawnee Stone Play As

Home Sweet Home ...

.. or "Home Sweet Home" ...
I finally overcame my innate tendency to privacy and I decided to open up "doors" of my house!
The photos are not my forte ... I promise to improve though!
For now, the pictures cover the interior ... which required a year and a half renovation!

start from the kitchen "uncontested reign of women" .. so they say.
My husband and I welcome our friends loved ones, cooking on the stove .... the pizzas and cakes that come out of this furnace have a unique flavor!
And then the heat of the fire is very different from that of "normal" radiators.


And here's the kitchen that we have chosen: he could not be different from this!




Some details ... a bit shabby, a little country ...


The table peasant "equipped" with a board for fresh pasta, cutting board and rolling pin!


all for today ... I have to run to take Emma to take him in my pool!
soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment