Thursday, February 24, 2011

Amateur Surgeon Xmas Hole In Heart



My husband is a great home. Every so often, however, the soul of the male anti maid comes out to him: it happens that you forget to lower the toilet seat after use. It happens that I enter the bathroom after him and be filled with a fury ahah murderer.

So a few days ago I said, very softly, darling, love, I can tell you something? I noticed that sometimes forget to lower the bar, would you mind stay there a little 'closer?
I was ready to receive the usual reply is typical of angry anti male maid, but he, as always, I was puzzled. You know what he answered?

And who said that the tablet should be lowered by force? Did you ever think that you are the women to use the toilet in the wrong way? Why do not you stand up when you finish so after I do not I?

Here, in this answer, which gave me laughing, I did not know what to reply. He left me speechless.
Hahaha.
Good night everybody!

0 comments:

Post a Comment