Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lobster Boats Designer

Today is Saturday and tomorrow we go to school .... The toilet seat

This morning I woke up with this song in my head, or better, with this phrase .... I remember the humming in high school, but it's really a song? I have no idea.
I thought back in high school, beautiful yes, but also difficult. And I realized that the university was a period a thousand times more beautiful. And that's when I started to work and live, I thought that what I was experiencing was even better. And when I got married, again I thought I was having the best time of my life. Ditto when I discovered that it was waiting for Charles.

And this thing made me smile, if only because I realized that the life I'm living per thousand per thousand. What I have done to stop by fears and anxieties, the pains typical of all ages. I have literally thrown in the air, when I came to Madrid jobless, with little experience and living with a person in two years I had seen so often, but always for short periods. I repeated my leap into the unknown spouses when all rowed against me, when my mother told me, oh well, there goes that bad divorce. Oo

That's my wedding day was wonderful, although my grandmother told me, now that you're married you frigate alone. Even though my aunt told me her makeup, but who makes you do. Although the launch of the bouquet, I found myself almost alone, not wanted. My cousin, my sister-in-all I have said, nooo, I am the bouquet do not want it, I will never marry, it is folly.

I was afraid, I thought, and if they are right? But then I realized that they were treated badly by love, all of them, without exception. I do not, I was lucky enough to find a male as there are few who love me above all loves me for who I am. And I jumped.

I repeated my journey into the unknown, with my husband when we decided to try pregnancy. Why was not the right time, because he did not have a job, because we lived in 50 square meters, because we had little money. I followed the instinct, as I always do when I have to make a difficult decision. And life has responded by helping us. Now we are happy. Scared, but happy.

I realized how beautiful it is to live, not just survive. I realized how beautiful it is chasing his dream, whatever it is. I understand how important it is to never give up. Because if I were to die tomorrow, I would have no regrets. And because I know that most people around me, could not say the same thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment