Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Does A D And C Remove

The beauty of A philosophy lesson routine

For me, routine is everything . I like to have breakfast every morning in the same way, sitting on the couch, with the tray resting on the table, next to the PC. I like to sip my coffee and milk while watching TV. I like to tune the same channel, with the same program, one of the gossip.

This has become my new routine since I was forced home by illness. While still working, I had another: breakfast coffee and watching the news got to work shortly after it started.

Wherever I am, in any situation, I always manage to carve out my own very personal daily habits. I It feels good. They are, perhaps, one of the most monotonous that there ahah.

This morning however, my husband and I decided to have breakfast outside, in a bar that opened recently near his home. We decided to go Sunday, but last night Victor was struck by a moment of inspiration and he told me: You know what? Why should we expect on Sunday, we go out to breakfast tomorrow. I, who are forced to diet and I can not eat sweets or chocolate, I accepted his proposal to jump to almost put the whole house. Well, I do not have to wait for Sunday to give me a little fad diet out haha.

And so this morning, barely awake, we have completely changed our habits. Nieto breakfast in front of the TV, nothing cazzeggiano pre-shower on the PC or to play, no washing dishes. We got dressed, still half sleepy, and went out. The fresh air of this beautiful and crisp morning, where the sun shines high in the sky and seems to have already arrived in the spring, I was immediately put in a good mood. The breakfast was divine, the best cappuccino, considering that we are not in Italy. When we left, we took the opportunity to walk a bit 'hand in hand, and talked about what we do in life, our projects, our dreams, how beautiful it is to live together and how happy we are to have one another. When he

we came home, we re-immersed in our beloved everyday, I and my husband in the kitchen to play, temporarily forgetting the dreams, projects, hope we still have to improve our lives. Soon he will go to work and I, like every day, and put in place a little 'house and I'll rest on the couch, his back to pieces, because unfortunately I can not do much.

For me the beauty of the routine is this: know that there is always present, and can decide to change or distort any time you want.

0 comments:

Post a Comment