Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wiki Mono Atomic Gold

Decompression

Last night we got home early. It did not seem real! And all this time available to me displaced, usually arriving it's time to start knocking down Sautee for dinner, than I have time to shower before me and stop.
I thought back to when I lived in Milan and often arrived home soon, plus I lived with roommates at a ratio of long to free you do not eat together more often just to give everyone a bit 'of freedom. So my favorite moments was the time he called decompression: got home I liked to be quiet, put on comfortable clothes, take some pretzel or a little 'bread and svaccarmi on the bed to see me a few episodes of the show. After I was ready to return to friendly chat and cooking dinner and so on, but how I loved those moments of silence all for me and my habits! But last night I
Riccio and we look and "what do we do?". Eventually after a while 'fooling around on the individual web we got to watch the show and then drink that is a bit' our national sport.

And you occupied as your decompression time?

0 comments:

Post a Comment