Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Long Dong Silver In A Car

LEAN! Starting and

I made a mistake. A glaring error. Taken from a Scripting of acute boredom, I started to brush up on old photos are on the PC. Our travels, our dinners, our moments faffing around.

And I realized that I was thin. I was really lean. I've always been a bit 'fixed on panzetta, and then, I have to say truth, I never saw quite firm, lean, beautiful. Yes I know, a lot of paranoia. Well, today I got the slap on the wrist that maybe I needed a few years ago.

the series: panzetta you complain to? Now caught the Panzona of 31 weeks, so big arms, ass soft 8 months because they are not doing gym and my legs a little tonic. Tie. Ahaha. We show the first

:

And now after:

Eh ..... I swear, I NEVER complain. NEVER. Hahaha! (And in this picture so big arms are carefully covered)

0 comments:

Post a Comment