Thursday, February 10, 2011

How Does The Eyeclops Mini Projector Work

11022011

Today is a palindrome, or the date is "symmetric". I know many of you do not fregherà a chip only, as to all those who have spoken so far, but I like it very much this thing. In short, do not happen so often these special dates! And now I'm true to the motto "let us rejoice in small things."
And to stay in theme finally returns tomorrow and my amoruccio'm so happy! I already have in mind a whole menu of delicious things to eat him after a month in the States of lust and a whole menu of things to do under the covers that well, after a month, we will!! Since Wednesday was his birthday and tonight we will celebrate the two of us to step back into a wine cellar and as gift I want to take a couple of prized bottles. We really like eating and drinking well and I'm sure will appreciate the special gift. Then I still always the bonus of my expensive Christmas present for which they are advantaged eheheh.
Because tomorrow I'm going to take it because I want to go out tonight do not have time to cook and clean the house not to give any commitment on tomorrow and let him sleep peacefully to recover from jet lag. I know it will be a great weekend, full of love. Among other things, tomorrow will be even 2 years and 9 months and for me it is the first time I'm with someone so much and I feel so good.
Well, after all this fuss I'm going to work, now time has move very fast !!!!!!!!!!!!
nice weekend my beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment