Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Top Ten Best Ecchi Manga

Reunion

Yesterday I finally got to see my ex-roommates: I found myself in Buenos Aires with Psycho, the psychologist who is a bit 'older sister to me, and after a while' shopping we went to find Matta that is our common roommate with whom I shared a room.
On the old blog I had told each of Matta, which is really the nickname that we used at home. We say that has not feeling very clean and is generally a person anaffective. She bought a home in Milan and it is virtually gone a couple of months before me.
House surprised me a lot because although it is a studio furnished him well: I remember that I spoke of things on paper choices and I was not convinced that I liked, but the result is excellent. Then we were expecting a cold house as she was at home with us had contributed least to make it prettier and instead is that this has filled in his details. It 'been a good night, did not expect it. Then I went to sleep from Psycho and I have to say that every time I see it is always nice, I am fine with her and when I had moved I felt very much miss him. The fact of having lived together has helped to create a strong bond and establish a high confidence level. This morning as we lavavamo teeth together like the old days was a little dip in the past.

0 comments:

Post a Comment