Sunday, February 27, 2011

Best Mono Headset Bluetooth



Yesterday evening at 23:59 Finally we get to bed, just freezing cold when we get under the covers.
Husband Brr it's cold! I was thinking one thing ... thank goodness that when the boiler broke you were in Italy, because I swear I felt a freezing cold that day!
Me: In fact thank goodness I was not there! I could not stand it, I hate the cold!
End conversation.

this morning: 8:30 am My husband gets up and goes straight into the shower. I stand to be idle in bed a little longer '. 10 minutes time I see him out of the bathroom half lathered, crawling sull'asciugamano not to wet the floor (I assure you that I struggled to not to laugh), go running to the boiler saying, does not work! The water runs cold!

moment of panic.

Yes, the boiler is again route. We are officially no hot water and no heating. Just today, the temperatures, depending on weather, falling dramatically. Yesterday there were 18 degrees, beautiful sunshine, we just needed heating. Today is expected un'abbassamento temperature of about 10 degrees. But how nice treat!

Consu penguin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment