Thursday, February 10, 2011

Chewing Skoal And Diabetic

Horoscope

I've never been particularly interested in horoscopes, even as a young girl who reads it with her friends has always been such a thing to laugh. I'm Taurus, I know what are the general characteristics of my sign and I find there but my knowledge ends here. Know the signs of my example but I never know if Riccio is Aquarius or Pisces. Essentially is that they are skeptical of this thing I know nothing and disinterested. For example when people say "oh that guy is a typical Capricorn" I do not really know what that means.
Going to work in the car I hear all the mattinel'oroscopo, in a sense reluctantly because I had my way I would avoid but it's not that I'm going to change the channel. And I'm getting a bit 'to enter the tunnel because when I feel I'm always a Taurus comment.
If I start to ask the ascendant also begin to worry ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment