Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Turned Down For Disability Tax Credit

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BLOG!



February 8, 2010: the date of my first post, which marked the beginning of my blog "The Window of Mauri "....
has already been a year since that date and in the meantime many things have changed ... and first of all I am proud to have exceeded 17,200 visits ....

I moved from the chaotic Paderno Dugnano (near Milan) in a "remote" location Oltrepò Pavese ... where are literally reborn!
I still have much work to do to my new home, including my own art studio that is constantly changing as ... my mind that in these days is going through what I call "creative madness" ... stuff you do not sleep at night ...
The only thing that has not changed is laziness of my cats and Peggy Renato .... apart from some hunting around ... if that is a pleasure to enjoy ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment