Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Souper Salad Red Bean And Rice Soup

Anff Pant

the morning is not over yet and I'm already tired and I are also coming headache.
seems that all workers should happen this week and in addition to my work usually takes me 130% every day has added a couple of other things. Of course, initially passed off as a simple little things to be resolved in a couple of hours and that instead they're taking me way longer.
Add to this, that my colleague seems offended with me after I gave her a lecture Friday: then she has offered to sacrifice the extra hours to recover and I told her no. For two reasons, one is that even if I could use to learn that things are done well and not patched immediately after (within the limits of human nature, of course). Two is that I do not think knowing that the extra hours will make the difference. I find myself in
position of the head and I'm almost more difficult to manage people who are not technical issues. Especially with her because we started together and we were always on an equal footing, and now it is my subject.
I live very badly. Suggestions?

0 comments:

Post a Comment