Sunday, February 20, 2011

How Much Does Bowling Cost In Waukesha

Happy B-day bro!

My brother and I are very different temperamentally and in some ways physically. It 'too high, but unlike me is thin, with a beautiful body and sculpted by millemila sport in general is a great guy. Very cute and fun, going out with the same friends I was "sentenced" to a life as a sister. Because although I am also happy and funny, the character of the group has always been his little sister and me. I think you
also understand from these words that we have a love / hate. We do not feel all day and especially that he is more reserved is not going to tell me everything he does, but when there are important things we talk about it together. However, we are jealous of each other and the fact that he should agree more with Riccio tells me that he is the right man for me.
My brother never tells me that he is proud of me or that I admire, in fact I take to go around, but I know that when he talks about me to others is another matter entirely. His description of me says, "is a head of about .. or so but can not reach all its objectives" and I know that he is not a small thing.

My brother a birthday today 31 years and does not seem true at the bottom for me is always the kid that made me tease ... Greetings brothers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment