Thursday, February 17, 2011

Confirmation Letter To A Church Program



the evening before going to bed and set the table for breakfast in the bathroom and I settle the suits for the next day. Small tricks to save valuable time in the morning and sleep as much as possible.
Last night, once decided on the skirt and the shirt, I am going to the box where I keep my socks, leggings and tights (the drawer is not able to hold all stuff). And so I surfaced in the case of gray leggings that I bought in Sweden. I wanted to put them even if they are older and a bit 'spoiled because I take them in hand how did you feel magically certain emotions of the past.
I'm so, I fond a lot of things, especially the clothes and now that I live a life a little 'more normal time I like to think that this shirt I bought in place X, Y pants and so on. As if stuck in the possession of a thing when I bought them for special occasions or when I used them. In fact, hardly throw away old things, I like to get them out every so often and cherish the smell of my past, trying to feel for a moment that I ran a few years ago with those same things and laughing or crying, he enjoyed himself, waiting for someone and they drank so many mojitos ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment