Thursday, February 24, 2011

Diagnosed With Kyphosis

Waking up with the moon But I was wrong

In my house it is said that someone wakes up with bad day when the morning is angry or nervous. I do not know how to tell if this is common to other areas in Italy.

Well, this morning I've got the moon will not only wrong, I just went the wrong way! Haha.

But the great thing is that I do not know why. I woke up already angry and nervous, mah. Maybe it's hormones? (At this rate I'll end up blaming the hormones even if you fall down a fork while eating.)

I just had breakfast, I look around and see that house is a disaster, my favorite, what I see every morning while I devour my cup of cereal, today is sending a service policy, yuck. Today is the dreaded pre-natal course. And I want to go back to work, I'm tired of staying home.

That's it, I knew that writing would understand why my incazzatura haha. The truth is that I miss my job, I miss my colleagues, I even miss the coffee vending machine junk. I miss the fact that they feel alive, active, helpful. And this is only the third week of illness, though I think there are still about 9 I wish I had a magic wand, get rid of back pain and get back on my bike.

No, I'll never be a housewife, I'll never be one of those women who enjoy being at home, they can feel complete caring only for her husband, children and their home. Maybe it'll change my mind when Charles is born, but for now ... I just want desperately to return to work. Help.

Consu Scab

0 comments:

Post a Comment