Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Brother Stitch Lettering Software

Carrie Bradshaw is!

do not know if you ever, but if that happens to me "discover" a character who had never before heard it seems that suddenly emerged everywhere. My recent discovery leaves me a bit 'puzzled, because I'm passionate about a character like that very much.
This is Anna of Russia could not better describe than by saying that Carrie Bradshaw. It has something like 4,000 pairs of shoes and dresses with the crazy outfit that come straight from the runway. I started to hear on Radio Dj Pinocchio, then I saw a Domenica In and now I see it everywhere on the web. E 'editor of Vogue Japan as another slap in the fashion business, but is especially famous for her clothes.

The other night I told my discovery to RiccioCapriccio and I told him: "Do you realize how wonderful it is to have 4000 pairs of shoes?" His

response was "just think how long it takes to test, almost a year of your life just to do that" ...
There's nothing to do, fashion, at least at our house, is a question all women.

0 comments:

Post a Comment