Thursday, March 17, 2011

Are Myammee Breasts Real

time BOMBONIERE

... It seems incredible but my Emanuele the May 22, celebrated her First Communion!
What's the most beautiful in the preparation of special favors for him and his friends?

Talking to the mothers have raised their interest and so .... well as Emy, there will be
favors for Matt, Gloria and Andrea!
I'm obviously happy for the mothers' confidence in me, who are enthusiastic to see my "production ".....
But how are these favors?

For now I can show " Tools of the Trade "from the table and an overview of the prototypes will post .... very short subjects, one by one and all: I have been commissioned favors" different "for a couple of shops and special favors for a wedding, that will be celebrated in a local farmhouse ....
I have to roll up our sleeves because time flies and spring, with all the ceremonies are approaching!
What do you think?





0 comments:

Post a Comment