Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shampoos To Treat Follicilitis

divine punishment

Thank you for the many comments yesterday, I apologize if I have not answered all of them but it was a day a bit 'so. Aside from the usual mess of work I managed to hurt itself in a rather unlikely. But first we need a premise.
blog Friday evening before the event, having a little 'free time before going home to moor Pink, I decide d to take a ride Auchan stores. I'm going straight to H & M that I come from there and see a mannequin in the window with a fantastic combination. Blue and white striped shirt (I also like that I !!!!) and over a red jacket. Love at first sight! I wander the store in search of the object of desire and when I see with horror that hung there are only 38 sizes. Looking for a job that she answers acidissimevolmente "did just that size."
AAAAAAAAh disaster and tragedy! The fact depresses me so much that I do not watch anything and I do not buy anything. But the red jacket I have dreamed of the night. So now we
yesterday, lunch at the mall and walk around before taking the classic coffee. I leaned into a store and I hung a red jacket. Obviously, I jumped in and discovered that not only is there and I did not have dreamed of, but it also costs less than that of H & M and above is exactly how I wanted. I start with a smile to the cashier to 150 teeth, I pay happily. And there
divine retribution for having done shopping has been unleashed. I managed with great skill to slip the edge of the paper bag in the eye. Counting who wear glasses was a work of rare skill. Luckily nothing serious but I got a paper cut near the eye, aches and pains, and I had a headache for fulminant evil.

Ah but I do not give up, I will continue to buy until I legs and hands to get around in stores to use the ATM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment