Sunday, March 6, 2011

Personal Walima Invitation Wording India

!!!!!

After a long Saturday spent shopping pre-hospital (disposable knickers post-natal care, absorbent HUGE post-natal care, breastfeeding bras, and lots of other things anti-sex), I would say that I deserve their a day of relaxation in-laws' house in the company of all the fun (though small) my husband's family. We eat fajitas! Corn fritters with in order: guacamole (avocado + taanto spicy), chicken with peppers and mayonnaise! Something so good to faint.

Let's just say that I am hungry 24 hours a day, and that half of the things that I eat, I was banned from the origin without mercy, so today I will taste the fajitas as if they were the last meal before the death sentence ahaha .

Good Sunday to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment