Monday, March 7, 2011

Orajel And Baby Tylenol Ok?

Sorpresaaaaaaaaa!! Fajitas

17:30. I'm sprawled on the couch, the TV on but I do not know, I like to keep it up because it makes me company. I have the pc before and I'm wandering around on facebook. My cell phone rings. It is my mother who is now on the road. Back from 10 days to scale with Cuba in Madrid, was expecting his call.
"Everything is fine the way?" I ask.
"Yes, but we have a problem. The plane was delayed, so we missed the connecting flight to Rome. The company pays us the hotel and leave again tomorrow morning."
incredulos remain a moment. Then I get the urge to put me to jump for joy because I already know what is going to say.
"We go to hotels, we take a quick shower and I and her aunt come to visit you and we are there with you all night "
" Well, well! Then when Victor returns tonight will accompany us to the hotel and tomorrow we take you to the airport because Victor does the afternoon shift "I can only say this before closing and to laugh like an idiot. Soon I will see my mom and my aunt! Com 'Life is unpredictable, and how beautiful it is. Especially at times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment