Sunday, March 20, 2011

Stir Fried Noodle Nutrition

Life goes on

Thanks to all for your comments, sorry if I did not answer but I wanted to leave my words to settle there, but I have read and I was delighted to feel close.
were strange days, with the sun and the rain and I stayed at home Friday to sew also, luckily there was this bridge, I really needed to be quiet with my thoughts.
The sun was right, yesterday we went in motion to Locarno, it was a nice diversion. Tomorrow however I have to go to Rome until Wednesday for a meeting with the customer, will be the usual frenzy tonight, and I already had nightmares for anxiety. I would like to learn to vivermela better, who knows if I ever will.

I embrace you and wish you a good week, the channel resumed broadcasts on Thursday Vetekatten

0 comments:

Post a Comment