Sunday, March 13, 2011

Fight Fire With Fire - Jenna Jameson Streaming

Hobby Show Milano 11-13 March 2011 The number 46 ADD

... usually do not write much about my visits to trade shows, but Friday was a very special day for me, during the course of Spring Hobby Show in Milan.
I saw with pleasure many people, friends and acquaintances with whom I have worked both as a teacher and as a demonstrator (some stopped me in the hallways because they recognized me with questions like "sorry but you are not the Mauri , one of the thumbnails of tortellini that look real?? ")

I remember some of these special people ... and I do not want those who I did not mention ...

Emilia and Clare Cavaletto Shop Strawberry Blue Cinisello Balsamo
very nice and helpful ... I remember a fantastic Hobby Show in the autumn as they stand Ferrario demonstrator!

Grimi Rosy and her family "mythical" colorificio Grimi of Castano Primo: even with their many demos and many courses, both with Hammeley Ferrario.

Raffaella Barbieri, unsurpassed creative Ferrario: not as attend his demonstrations?? http://www.raffaellabarbieri.com/

.. And then I saw with great pleasure a dear friend, great découpeuse but especially someone with professionalism and humility: Roberta Marone http://www.decouparts.it/ : if there were more people like you in this creative world all gain from it!

I also had the pleasure of meeting two great artists who have always admired the pages of a magazine or "virtually" on some creative portal that is:

Manuela Lombardi
and

Finally I received job offers really interesting ... I came home bewildered and overcooked but it was worth it!
soon ........... with so many creative new



0 comments:

Post a Comment