Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Is It Legal To Have An Erection In

somewhere over the rainbow

And so we have a rainy day you said hello, dear grandmother.
You were stubborn, tough, strong and always wanted to be right but you knew surprise you many times doing exactly the opposite of what everyone expected from you. Like when I was too afraid to tell you that I was going to live, fearing a reaction of disapproval old, and instead you have wisely said, "Well so does not change anything." Or when there has been no grandfather who treated you like a queen and we all thought that you would not only run by you for 11 years and instead have made us see what you're made of.

You have not been the traditional grandmother who gives you the snacks on the sly or I'll tell a story, but I think that much of the strength with which I dealt with life in difficult times has been the strength that I have taken from you. Faced with so many stories of women subject to your husbands, you see that his grandfather was with the utmost respect and did everything for you always made me think that I wanted a man so.

Dear grandmother at Christmas you told us that you would not have gone beyond 85 years because so did everyone in your family. And while you're right you left us a week before your 86th birthday.
We'll miss you, I miss you immensely ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment