Thursday, March 3, 2011

I Need A 39 X 12 Frame

Country Life: recovery and recycling creative

... sometimes the ideas just happen without a specific reason and / or need.


Move to the new house, I was lucky enough to inherit a lot of things "once" belonged to the former owner of the house ... in the country overlooking the valley (back home) enshrines two wooden carts still carry the decorations of wrought iron, barrels for wine to be turned into mobile bars and planter ... and more!






These however have been exhumed in one of two stables, it's old flour sifters and until recently I could not find an idea to decorate them ... until ... .

.... I found the old tools to work the pasta ...



Because I'm a po 'Sadistic NOT TELL YOU WHAT "I've done" ... BUT LEAVE THE BALL TO YOU: GUESS WHO WILL BE' TRIBUTE TO A 50% DISCOUNT ON A TECHNICAL CHOICE ... MAYBE THE SAME WITH WHICH I HAVE MADE "The mysterious object ".... A PRESTO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment