Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Little Tyke Xylophone Music

cakes and Easter cakes

All the morning I go out to buy bread. I buy it in a pastry shop near his home. Whenever I am assailed by chills and hot at the same time, I feel like the sweaty palms and increased salivation. I think it is a Scripting crises of abstinence from sweets. As you may recall, are forced on a diet since February 4, Sgarro occasionally, but just occasionally. But we say 'that I want desserts 24 hours a day, I do not know if it makes the idea ahaha.

And I might buy bread somewhere else, I know. But the fact is' them 'make the bread more' good of the whole neighborhood. Anyway. This morning when I entered, my eyes met with the soft, sweet, wonderful Torrijas. No, not 'a bad word, and' a typical dessert of the Easter season here in Spain. So much so 'that when I I got pregnant and I did two calculations, I thought, give birth on April 29th! Faro Easter pregnant, you will understand me strafochero 'of torrijas. But it seems that I will have to 'resist. Anyways'.

I show you a picture, just because 'you understand what it is:


Oddi. I'm getting another attack of withdrawal symptoms. Manger 'an apple to compensate for the lack of sweets, but how sad.
Since I am a landslide in the kitchen, but I learned this recipe in no time and I must say that I get really good (although not like my mother-in-law, Oh well) I thought I'd share with you the recipe if you want to delight preparation of a typical English dessert. Then when I made my home in Italy, my aunt said that she ate the cake 'in Naples. You know something?
ok, I leave you the recipe:

ingredients:
hard bread. Here we use a type of bread and 'how the loaf. It is best if you use this type of bread.
milk powder to taste Cinnamon to taste


brown sugar to taste 2 eggs for breading.

preparation:
Put the milk in a bowl.
Combine cinnamon and sugar cane. You can put everything on a plate.
Cut the bread into slices a bit 'more often than normal.
Dip each slice of bread in milk, when it absorbed enough dip in beaten egg and then fry in a pan with the prepared abbondande oil. Once fried, and even when 'hot, place it on the plate with cinnamon and sugar and to wet the two sides. Finally place the first
torrija in a tray. And so 'on.

and I assure you that 'something spectacular and as you see, is made with few ingredients and a bit' of hard bread. Oh, but now how can I be content with a simple and sad apple??

0 comments:

Post a Comment