Monday, March 14, 2011

My Little Indian Boobies

complexes I and adolescent

The last time I was in Italy, my dad told me
my mother and I have the inferiority complexes (??????). Yes, because the child will more often than the paternal grandparents and best wishes to them.
Let me say that I struggled to keep calm and cheerful expression, however, I said to my father, but I figured! You'll see, will not.

The other day I was talking on the phone with my mom: I enjoy
hundred per cent last holiday I do with my friends, because then when the child is born every month to see you, otherwise he will at best ' another grandmother to me.

Then, with two parents like that, what could ever come out? And of course then my psychological balance falters. But at least now I know that's not my fault. Ahaha,

0 comments:

Post a Comment