Thursday, March 10, 2011

How Long Can Cipralex

bread and water

There is a crisis. There is a big crisis. (This was not a famous phrase un'umorista? Umh, I do not remember)

Next month, we received a lot of semi-unexpected expenses, and, by doing two calculations (I've just done), go away for 70 % of our revenue. It promises a fun month with bread and onions (which I replaced with bread and water because I hate the onion haha). No

oh well, we put so bad, I can use a little help from outside (Holy Mother). But right now I am tempted to change the planet, universe, move to where life is more just, where when you're sick you do not remove money from your pay and where you work 200 hours per month for 800 € (my poor husband ).

But if I think that today the death of a dear friend of my mom's friends (pardon the paraphrase), only 52 years to cancer, leaving a wife deeply in love, a mother, a desperate father and many friends who are suffering to death, I feel like to laugh. I know him, a moment before closing his eyes forever, but gold would have paid to be at our place. Penniless, in crisis, but in love and happy. And most importantly, the life ahead of him to change things.

Perhaps an example is a bit 'dramatic, but it made me realize, once again, that's really true what my mom always says: the important thing is health, everything else is no remedy .

Consu penniless!

0 comments:

Post a Comment