Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tricare Extended Car Warranty

He arrived in March! But that joke of

.... And so it happened in February is already over, flew. And this morning when I opened my eyes, I thought, today is March 1st! And I was covered by a shiver of excitement mixed with fear. Why?
Well, first of all because it lacks less and less to see my aragostella, then why March is a month that I adore. Do not ask why, not I know. But I love him. I like the sound of the word March, strong, powerful. I like it because it is the month of spring, one in which the days get longer, the flowers finally bloom, and it seems that everyone is a bit 'happier. I remember my grandfather who always said March, crazy month! because he said it is the most unpredictable month of the year. True, today there are many ugly gray clouds, a chill wind that would shudder even a penguin, and seem to be submitted in January. But even if the weather outside is what is inside me I already feel happier, more optimistic, ready to come because the first warm days. Good start

month all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment