Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Play Cubefield On Ipod

46 days

I made a mistake. Yet another, when they are pregnant. I counted the days until the birth. 46. 46. 46. ONLY 46 DAYS and I'll see Carlo for the first time, 46 days and live the experience of childbirth, which terrifies me and not a little. 46 days and become mother. But I'm not ready! I would take 46 years to prepare ahaha.

However, I realized that: 1
. I have not prepared the case for the hospital, I refuse. Already I feel at the time of the contractions or broken water or whatever it is, without having the slightest idea what to do because I have not yet made the case ahaha.
2. Carlo's Room is a total disaster. Inside there are: the drying rack with clothes, a bicycle with my husband, a huge box that must be disposed of from about 20 days, a lamp that we need to eliminate because is full of dust, ugly chick and owned by us rent the apartment, vacuum cleaner, mop bucket, mop, a broom and a shovel that we used to have the first vacuum cleaner, and finally the changing and the cradle. The trio is in-laws' house because, as you understand, there is no space.

I know it's appropriate to give a rearranged and a clean his room, because if he decides to be born before we will sleep on the drying rack ahaha. Or, alternatively, I can tell already sends us to hell. And how he's wrong, we're almost using his room as a closet.

Consu terrified of childbirth

0 comments:

Post a Comment