Wednesday, March 16, 2011

When Are You Too Old For Combat

If good morning starts in the morning ....

Okay, let us reflect. I know I'm a very anxious person, I know. I am a wife nag with my husband, series: make me a ring when you arrive at work, and if the blast does not arrive within 5 minutes from the usual time, I go into a panic. Let's say some years ago I was putting a lot worse, now they are improved. I can not think of the worse .. at least not immediately. But I believe that pregnancy has made me revert to its initial state. I noticed this morning. I got out of bed at 9, but I was awake from 4 tonight with Charles seemed to have had a party in my uterus, vabbe. Go to the kitchen with his eyes still half closed, I make breakfast with mechanical gestures, cursing the bad back that makes my movements less fluid than those of a nonagenarian. I sit down and have breakfast. Then, as expected, the time hanging around on the computer, followed rearrange my bed and wash the dishes. Other time hanging around on the pc. Shower and go out to buy bread, almost limping. I come home and I realize that they are now 12:30 and I do not hear from Charles around 9 this morning. 3 ½ hours. The course antenatal gynecologist explained to us that we have to worry if we do not feel the baby for more than 10/12 hours. Imagine if I listen to her, I can feel that Charles at least once every hour. And so I begin to take deep breaths, as recommended by the gynecologist, I sit, I'm teasing them in my belly but nothing. Then I try to talk, but nothing. Wait a bit and I can remain calm with great difficulty. I strive to think positive but the image of my throat with the umbilical aragostella which has a monopoly in my mind. Another half hour passes, and decide to eat a little 'fruit. And finally .... finally starts to move. I know that they are exaggerated, but you are not 'moved up to 4 hours long ... and what this' entirely new to him. Maybe if he was sleeping great, because last night had nothing to do and I also woke up, poor thing. I know that if I continue this way 'My son will go' home at 5 years, exasperated by my paranoia ahaha. And as I always say in these cases: Thank God I married a male and that 'the opposite of me, luckily he's not' anxious, paranoid, hypochondriacal, pessimistic. If this' was, we should take urgent psychological assistance for the benefit of Charles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment