Friday, March 4, 2011

Sunflower Napkins Cheap

virtual real friends to remember full

Tonight is the big night of pizza blog !!!!! Hurrah! I'm happy and I can not wait to know live a lot 'of people. There will be many more and I'm sorry, I hope that sooner or later there is an opportunity.
Tomorrow however I have an appointment with Thelma to go shopping! Mainly we have to take a birthday gift for her friend, but do not want to peek at the windows for purposes very personal? Oh no.
Plus tomorrow I will go with the rich in a furniture store to take back all the jobs that we have not made poverty due to layoffs. I'm very happy, obviously we will do a little 'time, but I can not wait it's all over. Also because, although living in a house over, we are filled with furniture that looks HORRIBLE recover the magic moment when they whisked away.

But I also wanted to tell you about my romantic seratina yesterday ehehe! The hotel is called Hotel Castelbarco and is stuck at Villa Castelbarco which is Vaprio d'Adda. The villa is very nice and then there was this huge park where if you want you can go on horseback or by bike. Of course we arrived at night so none of this.
Our room was very nice, hail and a nice bathroom. Included in the offer there were a cocktail, dinner (but we were not excited), and breakfast room.
All this instead of paying € 75 155 (thanks !!!!) citydeal
We were quite happy and was making a weird night out at the hotel during the week, I seemed to live a clandestine history ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment