Thursday, March 10, 2011

Catchy Names For A Resale Shop

between depressed and angry

oscillate between these two moods. Because everything is fine, I take the responsibility for my mistakes but when they do not want to be taken for a ride.
For months I say they need more resources for my project and after a month I have given a guy who has 3 weeks to 2 charges for another project. Then they took me. Then reassign it to me but after a week has to go ... All things like that. And today when asked if I felt ready for testing with the client I said no, English idiot asked me why I had not made a request for more resources.
I've really seen no more, my blood went to the brain and I said, raising his voice over the phone. I have dettol'equivalente polite "but take me for a ride?"
not exist! I'm getting silly ... and then I had a mini discussion with an Indian psychedelic. I state that I am not racist but work with the Indians puts me in a bad mood. Why blatantly lie, they always say they will do everything and then you hand over quarter. Wrong. Al why do not had made a number of signals, he said that were not important. Are signs that are missing fucked up the system, but yes at the bottom are not important.

Sorry for the angry tone but today I want to get to the end of the day without resorting to alcohol and difficilissmo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment