Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Do I Get Fat If I Eatbunches Of Oat Cereal Almond



My husband has a small, insignificant problem with all recurrences: forget it, regularly. And so 'I, who did hold up to capacity, a few days before each anniversary, special celebration, or even Valentine's Day (and' always been convinced that Valentine's Day is February 15 -.-) I say something that sounds like: love ... remember that next week, exactly 14, and 'Valentine's Day, please do not you forget it' cause I care. And he tells me in reply: Oooook! It then runs to record the event on the mobile phone address book with so much alarm system (double -.-).

This morning when I wake up sends his greetings for the feast of women, and, still half asleep I said, if the doorbell rings and know that 'for you. Well, my reaction has resulted in significantly worse than their children on Christmas Eve. I spent almost two hours to get me to say what it was groped, had sent me something, but there 'was no way. Finally

at 10, when he was in the bathroom to brush their teeth and were about to go out, ring the bell. I run to the door and almost trip over the carpet in the hall, vabbe ', finally opened it and I am in uniform in front of a male red paccozzo hands me a huge, really high. And it makes me sign. I take it all, close the door, go to the bathroom and jumping and shouting, but it 's huge! But what is'? And he starts laughing. I open it, and 'a beautiful plant, now do not ask me what kind of flowers are there' cause I, frankly, I do not understand, but they are beautiful and the plant is' just great!

We go out for a walk, this time we go into a giant park that there is 'close to home, and that decision' proved to be very unhappy, I spent all my time in the bathroom and my back and it 'out disintegrated, Oh well', we kept doing something else. "Today 'your party, now has to be special," she kept saying my husband.

way home we stopped at the usual bakery where we buy more bread. I sent my husband 'cause I was virtually immobile on the seat and almost screaming. Stay in a nice little ', and while I'm secretly wondering if he's trying to pick up the nice job and whether you should go take a look and maybe even give him a kick in the pants, I see him going out with a bag that has the air of a sweet. And the guilty and happy expression on his face says whole. I bought a torrija ! My favorite dessert! Just got home I devoured in 5 seconds flat, though it was lunchtime. And he looked at me like watching a rare treasure that must protect and nail with his teeth. And while I still have that unfounded attacks of jealousy I really felt like a shit ahaha wife.

Now he 's at work, and I will take advantage' to rest / clean the kitchen / relax and enjoy a little 'the company of myself. Sara 'this morning and' was really special, it will be 'yesterday I saw my mom, sara' I ate something sweet and sugary and my withdrawal symptoms and 'dominated, but today I feel so happy!

Happy Women's Day to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment