Thursday, March 3, 2011

Do They Make Replacement Bags For The Medela Pump

Ah! the complicity!

My husband and I have a great complicity and harmony (no, not a cliché, we really so), we understand each other with just a look, he always knows what to tell me to pull myself up a bit, we are almost always on the same wavelength.

But, since I was pregnant, I have to say about it at certain times really makes me insane. Especially when, in the throes of crisis with my pre-natal care, pre-parenting, pre everything, I decided to talk to him, so, just to have a confrontation with someone like me, is enjoying this new experience will live and pre-parental then the parental itself. Want to know how our conversations take place?

Me (whining voice): Honey, you know I have some 'fear? I do not know if I am a good mother, and if you not going to make?
Husband Buah, do not think these things. We must always think positive.
I (already in the grip of a slight desire to send him to hell): I understand, you're right, but you, honestly, if you think about a bit 'up, you're not afraid?? He
: No! Fear why? What? I'm excited and happy for the new experience.
I (now that I'm already mentally cursing in Italian and English simultaneously): I understand, too. But you never think that after everything will be different? That will change many things when we travel, go out, everything will be different?
Husband: Unlike why? It will be nice because there will be Carlo.

I understand! It is useless to speak, so he is the dalai lama and I mad psychopath in the grip of existential crisis. AFTER I want to see how it will be, so I will update you ahahahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment