Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Vomiting Stomach Acid Never Hungry

pregnancy and its myths

I was blissfully fuckin 'around on yahoo, when I came across an application for a pregnant mom nearly 39 weeks. He said he would not make it more '. He dared to admit in a forum on pregnancy, thinking, I can not stand most 'my baby, and I do not know if I want to' see it once born (ok, the words were not just these, but the juice and 'this) .

I read the first answer: my mom ugly words that you said! You waited 39 weeks can not wait for one more?

is, but I wonder: why 'we moms almost must necessarily be happily ever after pregnancy? 'Cause we can not admit that they have fears, doubts, insecurities, not only from the practical point of view (nights in white-economic issue-less space for the couple), but also and above all emotionally?

I have thought many times: amero 'really Charles? And if and when 'out I realize I do not feel anything?
Sometimes I even think and if I had a child too soon? I will not 'more' travel at least not as I do now. I will not 'more' pick up and hang out with my husband when I turn, there will be 'our son always tops the list of important things. And if I notice only after I was not ready? And if I were not really able to love him like a mother should love his son?

And a lot of other things. I do not see why 'lie. Pregnancy and 'a delightful time, but also difficult. And now that I have said, fustigatemi as well! Hahaha

PS I apologize for apostrophes in place of the accents (which nerves) but my pc got crazy and the accent key and 'out of order.

0 comments:

Post a Comment