Thursday, March 3, 2011

Howard Tv Online Uncensored

La vie en rose ... recovered metal bowl on the portal CREAREINSIEME

... French song known all over the world, written, interpreted and brought to success by Édith Piaf in 1946.
too often "I see life in pink" ... despite the daily problems to solve related to housing, family (children in particular) and the ugliness of this world ...
"inspired" by my love for roses and pink here are a couple of recently finished work, ready to be delivered to people who have commissioned them to me.

First subject:
old metal bowl practically ruined because colored entirely in black! Irene (the name of the customer) had become resigned to keep it that way in a corner of his basement ... until we have not encountered and I did change my mind ...
I started with a classic decoupage painting "with the magnificent roses of great Sonie Ames and then ... I have reconstructed here and there the leaves and roses ...
acrylic paint and satin finish.







0 comments:

Post a Comment